Virtual Office in Hong Kong
Virtual Office in Hong KongUpdated on Monday 11th November 2019
Rate this article
based on 2 reviews
based on 2 reviews
The virtual office is a physical address for a business, located in a city office building, complete with all of the needed facilities to run and manage a company. Entrepreneurs have access to the secretarial services and other facilities for a fee but without having to commit to a long-term lease or purchase for a traditional office space.
A virtual office in Hong Kong can be a suitable option for many companies, especially for start-ups and small to medium-sized businesses.
Our team of Hong Kong lawyers can help you set up your company and work via a virtual office in the city. We can provide proper guidance and advice on the available options and find a solution that will meet the needs of your company.
Virtual office advantages in Hong Kong
Virtual offices allow business owners and employees to work remotely, at the same time maintaining a professional business image and staying in contact with their Hong Kong business partners and clients.
Some of the main advantages of a virtual office in Hong Kong are summarized in the list below:
- • Lower costs: the costs related to purchasing a virtual office package are lower compared to those needed for renting or purchasing an office space, equipping it and paying for the upkeep costs.
- • Efficiency: because the virtual office is al already dedicated office space, entrepreneurs will not lose any time with managerial and upkeep issues; this, in turn, can help them be more efficient and focus solely on the business.
- • Flexibility: both the company founders and the employees can have a flexible working regimen by working remotely; when needed, they can rent additional office space or meeting rooms.
- • Business image: when working via a virtual office, the company will maintain a professional business image because these offices are located in some of the top office spaces in Hong Kong.
Our team of lawyers in Hong Kong can give you more details about working via a virtual office as well as information about the general process of opening a company in the Special Administrative Region.
Special Hong Kong virtual office package
The team of experts at our law firm in Hong Kong offers the following virtual office package:
• Business address: this is the address of the virtual office and the one that will be used for company registration in Hong Kong;
• Secretary: complete secretarial services, as needed.
• Forwarding services: mail, e-mail, and package forwarding services, as per your instructions.
• Telephone answering: a dedicated telephone number that will be answered in your name by our assistant who will also forward the calls as needed.
The services listed above are standard ones. To these, you can add extra meeting room space as needed.
Contact our Hong Kong law firm for complete details on opening a company and working via a virtual office. We can also recommend you other services for your office offered by our international partners.